PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAR IRI(H) privileges
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2012, 22:03
rotarywise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's see if we can cover all of the options:

Initial IR(H) - instruction may be given by an FI(H) with IR(H) privileges i.a.w. JAR-FCL2.320C(e) or an IRI(H)

Revalidation/renewal of an IR(H) - refresher training may be given by an FI(H) with IR(H) privileges i.a.w. JAR-FCL2.320C(e) or an IRI(H)

Extension of IR(H) privileges from one ME SPH type to another - instruction may be given by a TRI(H) who holds a IR(H) on the relevant type. (Some authorities may also grant the privilege to an FI(H) with relevant experience)

Extension of IR(H) privileges from a SEH to a MEH - instruction may be given by an FI(H) with IR(H) privileges i.a.w. JAR-FCL2.320C(e) or an IRI(H) provided that either holds the relevant MEH type rating (Note - the FI(H) option does/did not apply in the UK because they screwed up the implementation of JAR-FCL2)

Extension of IR(H) privileges from a SPH to a MPH - instruction may be given by a TRI(H) qualified on the MPH type

Extension of IR(H) privileges from a MPH to a SPH - instruction may be given by an FI(H) with IR(H) privileges i.a.w. JAR-FCL2.320C(e) or an IRI(H) provided that either holds the relevant SPH type rating

MCC - practical instruction may be given only by an MCCI(H) or a TRI(MPH)

Last edited by rotarywise; 28th Jan 2012 at 11:04. Reason: Include MPH to SPH (Removal of multi-pilot restriction)