PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest on Hainan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2012, 20:00
urge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CCQ is approved and moving along

To USMCprobe, DualAirBleedFault, and Athreetwenty and any other constant negative posters,

The A320 to A330 CCQ program has been approved. In fact, pilots that have completed their CCQ have been taking their CAAC check rides AND passing. Addtionally, these pilots are now in training at Hainan Airlines. So that should settle that issue.

Additionally guys on the A330 are getting more time off than their contract says, since they are knocking their hours out faster, and can go home with no penalty to their leave balance. Sometimes an extra 2-5 days. And these are guys not on some crappy 6 weeks on/ 2 weeks off program either. Oh wait, USMCProbe says how great a 6 week on and 3 week off roster is, but it's not that one too. it's the monthly 10 days off program. The roster that is really good, but then again that's for A330 guys.

I'm sure those three i mentioned will still find a way to harp on their awful A320 Schedules, layovers, hotels, pollution, and food like they do on every post even when it's not relevant. This was an A330/CCQ post. Oh yeah, USMCProbe works at a company under HNAir, so therefore all 10 companies under HNAir are exactly the same for all the different types of airplanes (narrow and wide-body). When i give advice it's company, not group specific, and it's aircraft specific (in this case wide body A330 flying,skeds, and treatment). My advice is only worth 1 cent.