PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2012, 17:27
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks bananaman.

It is accepted that every airline has the right to have its own entry requirements. Airphil would not be different.

Nevertheless, Clark/AAG are not free from charges of malicious business practices and financial and personal damages to those that were promised guaranteed employment. That is the truth!!!

Regarding the blackmail you say is going on, well.... there is a time when even a mouse will fight the cat when there is nothing else to loose and the sheer survival depends on it. Remember that AAG is an international enterprise with several governments involved. I'm sure they don't want that kind of scandals....

As it is being said on this forum, there appears to be several individuals on the run after "cashing in" money paid by the cadets to AAG/Clark on fraudulent contracts.

AAG can resolve these issues rapidly and fairly. All it needs to do is provide the outstanding guys with valid CPL/IR type rated A320 licences and then they would have to go fend for themselves in the pilot's employment market place. After all, they already paid for a licence. No?

On the other hand, what is AAG/Clark doing towards convincing the Philippino carriers (i.e. Cebu, Zestair, Airphil, Seair, etc.) to accept their foreign MPLrs as done with the philippino nationals (even those who were not aligned)? After all, they were all trained to the same standards (CebuPac SOPs) and were issued with CAAP licences.

Are those poor souls facing a serious case of discrimination in a country that has millions of its own citizens labouring overseas?

I just don't understand why AAG is not doing it.....

But I still want an answer to this....

"Captainbrad

Could you elaborate on what you say here?

"There are I think 6 MPL graduates who are unemployed....... The foreigners were referred to Air Arabia but some of them turned that down, don’t know why."

Lets see if you talk FACTS or BS..... "