PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AI Express pilot defies ATC for take-off, puts flyers at risk
Old 26th Jan 2012, 17:02
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
captjns

Johnny Boy, you got diarrhea of the key board. My posts about P2Fers on the Lion Air deal is not directed at any nationality. I recommend you get your facts straight and re-read my posts concerning the issue about P2Fers being part of the problem when it comes to improving terms and conditions for professional pilots.

I’ve been an expat for 22 years. That said, I am quite familiar with the system round the world on six continents, including India. I will say this that the F/Os I’ve flown with are eager to learn, and eager to fly. Over the past 36 years and some almost 25,000 plus hours, I’ve got enough practice. That said, I let the F/O do all the sectors whilst I do the paper work… no flight directors, and no auto throttles either. How many captains do you fly let you do that?

You referring to my thread about the article in the Times of India?

I did not make it up. This is just to incredible to make up. I don't work for the Times of India. It was an article in the Times of India. I did not make any accusations about pilots who fail their training with AIX are moved over to mainline AI on the 777. There’s no bashing.

Pilots fail test for small planes, but get big ones to fly - The Times of India

Quote:
NEW DELHI: Imagine a person found misfit to drive a small car being allowed to get behind the wheels of a big truck. If that sounds scary, hear this. The aviation safety regulator has found that some trainees who failed to become co-pilots or qualify as commanders on single-aisle Boeing 737 on Air India's budget arm AI Express were taken by the parent company to fulfill their dream on the widebody Boeing 777 that flies long-haul routes.

Again, that said sonny boy, again get your facts straight before posting.
Hmm did you just checked my keyboard dump's? Ohh that's disgusting you know Captain
Now let me say who is on dis-oriented bowl movement right here and certainly its not me rather its you who just got painted into RED by a lame 300 Hours old Microsoft Sim playing wannabe as perceived by you .See you tasted your own medicine which is giving you " Bowl Movement Condition " because the way you read my above post marked at you specifically,i can certainly see that with 22 years of sitting behind the stick as EXPAT, you can not even differentiate sentences & post's..... then how come you will see difference between things.

Coming onto P2F , where in my post in says that your views of P2F are Aimed at Indian Nationals??Do you even try to think before you post here....Better get a nice new GLASSES Old pal or else you will see everything as farsighted which brings me to next question of why not you try to close down all the P2F shops that has spurned over the globe starting from " First World Countries " rather going after those who have no other choice of paying for what they believe will be good for them in future.So why not bring down EJ's and others then ?? Will be way to go Skipper....ain't i right in this one....

I did not make it up. This is just to incredible to make up. I don't work for the Times of India. It was an article in the Times of India. I did not make any accusations about pilots who fail their training with AIX are moved over to mainline AI on the 777. There’s no bashing

Above is lines from your post which i have again Re-Quote'd because i find you rather funny !!
With 36 years of flying as mainline pilot, you come up with that to counter my post ? Ohh gosh.....as i said earlier you are becoming PREDICTABLE Captjns or you are getting just too much into SANDPIT's of yours.Seriously you bring views and judgement's based on reading new articles where each day some craps crops up to sell papers ?

So a pilot failing small plane ride is given bigger one to play ......without knowing any inside facts you come up with a generalized view that AI Local pilots / Local's are sitting Donkey's...then again i get a news article regarding this
Vanishing Act

* Capt Goran Pavicevic joined Air India Express as a commander in 2008

* The airline received a mail from the pilot leasing firm expressing doubts over the veracity of entries in his log book

* He took a phone call from the airline saying that he had been taken off duty and should report to the DGCA

* He checked into a hotel in Mumbai and took the first flight out of the country
Aussie pilot vanishes, derostered - Times Of India
And no i didn't gave a thought about branding that kinda runaway pilot as anything

Ohh one more thing it's Johny Boy not Sonny boy( ...and please STOP using Diarrhea Keyboard's of yours or else you will end up getting some really stinky fingers...will ya ? )

You are right now posting reply to a 5 year old active pilot with odd 900 hours & Master's in Aeronautics, who spent 10 years of childhood roaming all FIRST World countries being a 3 Generation pilot.

Get a nice sanitized towel and wash off attitude of your's !
That will give you Actual Fact's !

Last edited by Johny Boy; 26th Jan 2012 at 17:12.