PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AI Express pilot defies ATC for take-off, puts flyers at risk
Old 26th Jan 2012, 16:59
stiknruddr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Capt JNS

I repeatedly stated that this is not personal, yet you made it so.

Yes you have flown a lot of hrs in a lot of places, but that does not make you perfect nor do you know all. I respect your experience but I really wouldnt want to fly with you because of your attitude.

SO WHAT if I am a trainee pilot? Do I not have the right to speak out my opinion on the same forum as people like yourself.
Tell us if you resent our presence here. We will be happy to leave this forum to all you old timers.

And finally , I have flown outside India (Canada and USA) and have seen my share of ATC Eff-ups there as well. No wake turbulence advisories at Class C airports, ATC getting hassled and losing planes on the radar, Aircraft behind me being given clearance to land before me even though we were both on long finals; Seen it all !!

I say again, No system or country is perfect and PIC is responsible for his safety.

Its not about misplaced pride if I dont like it when someone is unfairly picking on my home.

Over and out.