PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AI Express pilot defies ATC for take-off, puts flyers at risk
Old 26th Jan 2012, 14:34
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
captjns

Johnny boy I take offense to those, in every walk of life that make statements without knowledge of the subject at hand. It ain't just India my friend. Perhaps, you should review my posts. You will see that they are directed to all walks of life all round the world.

So, that said Johnny Boy, get your facts straight before your start typing.
You only tend to take offence of things which has no meaning in " Prosfessional " life with ambiguous claims or frivolous nature in most while discussed in anonymous forum and but words revolving around India you tend to act fast before knowing any facts or two...be it FAKE pilot or ATC operation or low timers trying to get in Airlines who use to hire EXPATS sometime back.....

Reviewing your posts other than P2F threads.. has confirmed my belief that you tend to be more aggressive towards low timers or Incredible India theme.
I would rather say if not advice that no one is messiah in aviation by having mere multi thousand hours to thrust their views on others who are trying to find their feet or two in aviation or making a category out of some one who wishes to earn his hours by getting paid in harsh working environment or paying for it.... lastly to judge a system you need to be part of it to understand what it's pro's or con's rather trying to turn up and change it in a day.You might know that " Rome wasn't built in a Day " so same goes for aviation in every yard of world.

Being a professional we are taught to work with in a system no matter how good or bad it might be with taking self interest into account and operational procedures...

So move over and be more considerate rather than sound like a old sour.
Getting your facts straight i what i wish for before you go and dissect my post.

Lastly do not put all low timers on your " Magneta Line " or else you might get pushed down by some other kid who happens to be on " Red Line " on your views that sound on fixed wavelength in repetition patterns.