PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 25th Jan 2012, 20:36
pilotnik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to understand something about sim part of the assessment. Are there any checklists available before the session that one can learn from and then use during simulation? Or is it just that everyone already know by heart how to act againt any emergency like apu fire etc.? After reading this thread I understand that applicants are expected to know the drill and I always thought it is Type Rating itself where you learn such things. I am not being ironic, don't get me wrong. I would just like to know what to expect. After my MCC (turboprop) I am familiar with basic callouts and behaviour but I doubt it will be of any use on different kind of aircraft. I can hardly imagine how someone who hasn't spent some hours on 737 sim can swiftly run through engine fire drill from memory not to mention finding where are the switches. Is it really that way? How did you guys who haven't touched 737 manage to get through all this?