PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2012, 12:16
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems like the IMF is trying to shore up funds ahead of time to ensure that the greedy bankers, corporate thieves and bonus driven Wall Street types are reimbursed for any financial losses that may be incured during the coming meltdown.
The IMF, part of the relatively toothless UN seems to be suddenly growing in power with the blessings of governments worldwide who cannot bail their citizens out of this spiraling mess.

As for Swanny, the compliant servant of big business, he of course backs the IMF. What's another 9 billion dollars worth of debt loaded onto the taxpayer. Hey no problem, I am happy to sacrifice more of my quality of life, my children's future, my retirement funds and my retirement age so that the corporate filth of this world can receive a bail out to ensure they don't lose their luxurious, opulent greedy lifestyle.
Hate to tell you this Swanny but look around you, in the real world buddy boy, I will set the streets on fire and burn Rome to the ground before allowing you to give away any more of my money you .