PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2012, 11:34
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olbie, your earlier post at 0538 says it all again, doesn't it ? Even at this late stage the company cannot see the wood for the trees and comes up with yet another crass decision. Why should the CEO be a Bahrain National ? Give the job to the best of the worldwide applicants (are there any ?) but, as I have said before, give him/her free reign. Parliament telling a commercial airline what to do is going beyond hope. Hope & goodwill is all I can offer to all staff but being a professional pilot myself, on a pilot's forum, I have to direct my best wishes to those within my profession. Some fabulous talent here. Clear vision & loyalty as often expressed by Ironbutt57 and others like him are assets never even acknowledged by the arrogant & inept, but very well connected GF Management. Plenty of examples abound but just look down the road at EY. Hogie's hands were severely tied in GF & look what happened. At EY, same hands, untied..............World's best airline for the third year running ! I rest my case.