PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Michael O'Leary talking about pilots
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2012, 05:05
Cruise Zombie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only happy people I know personally, run their own businesses and have control over their lives.

Yes they've had ups and downs but they are now all looking forward to early retirement twenty years earlier than most employees. Some of them were financially self sufficient in their 30's. And retirement for these guys doesn't mean sitting in the local library in their slippers waiting for God. One guy I know is busy skiing, traveling ( proper traveling where you can enjoy where you go ), mentoring young entrepreneurs, attending top name concerts etc, etc. And all this when he wants to do it, not when screw-control let him.

It's not difficult or a mystery how to screw money out of people, just a mystery why so many people are happy to have money screwed out of them. MOL has simply stumbled on a good way to do it.

They don't teach how not to be gullible in schools I gather. What a pity.

Signing up to work for Ryanair is like joining the army. Nobody really cares if you get your legs blown off ( metaphorically speaking ). You wear a uniform, you do as you are told. I wish I had realised that twenty years ago, but now it is too late !

Last edited by Cruise Zombie; 25th Jan 2012 at 05:19.