PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2012, 04:19
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My only answer is; why are AJX losing more than they can recruit? Why are pilots walking out on a daily basis?
That is not your concern unless your in the recruiting department. If the company feels the pain of losing too many pilots they will change the conditions
The primary reason for the unrest in AJX is rostering. Because of that unrest some people choose to move elsewhere and they are not replaced. Because they are not replaced the rostering gets worse. QED: It is his concern and not just a problem for the 'recruiting department'. As for statement that they'll change the conditions; that proves you know absolutely nothing about AJX's lack of ability in the scheduling department and does absolutely nothing to assert your pedigree and our reason for listening to anything you have to say.

"If you don't like it, leave" says to me (a)you have no idea of collective bargaining/negotiation to improve working conditions to advantage both the employer and employees (b)you have learnt such puerile phrases from idiotic management who can't do their job properly (i.e. those in China and the Middle East who always come up with the same self-righteous nonsense) (c)you have aspirations towards joining the same, so you can use your silly phrases and lack of negotiating skills and (d)you should stay away from AJX. While you're at it, stop giving advice about things you know nothing about; "I've visited Japan a LOT of times, so I know what I'm talking about"