PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2012, 02:13
cxa340so

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supply and demand.
My only answer is; why are AJX losing more than they can recruit? Why are pilots walking out on a daily basis?
That is not your concern unless your in the recruiting department. If the company feels the pain of losing too many pilots they will change the conditions; all you need to worry about is if the conditions are too hard to take... Leave. There are other factors in play also. Airlines hiring all over the world, and most expats usually try to get back home when the opportunity arises. No matter where you live there is no place like home.

Anyone who is prepared to lump the asian cultures together doesn't know a lot about Japan.
I have flown into and out of Japan for the last decade and I know that Asian countries are different. Japan is one of, if not THE best place to operate into and out of. Singapore and Hong Kong come close but then the other negatives of Chinese and Singaporean culture and lies need to be considered.

Nothings perfect in Aviation any more, either make the most out of a bad situation or keep chasing rainbows your whole life. I see no one has come up with the name of a better contract than this yet???