PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2012, 23:23
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ AAKhan, you are completely wrong with the instructors' reasons, they got a better pay, thus they decided to leave, which is a Normal thing BTW, do you want their phone numbers to ask them by yourself ?

AAKhan, I don't think that I have influenced you that much since Nov 2011, that was the time you joined us in PPRUNE go find another person to blame...I was sharing MY experience & what I know about MPL & what I heard from here & there...its PPRuNe. AAKhan...GROW UP

@ Taras B

Failing cadets in core flying will KILL the company, plus, AAG (Sharjah) has no influence on the Australian flight school to fail or pass cadets...the same way you discussed the crashes, please discuss the cases where people failed in core flying...WHY?

Talking about the extra sorties that I & my classmates enjoyed in the core flying...I can Guarantee you, we didn't have ANY extra sorties, while others in the other batches (including those who crashed) have enjoyed extra sorties...I guess including Mr AAKhan

Talking about delays in core flying for us & other batches (being us the most affected), the delays were mainly from the GCAA & AAA's Management in Sharjah at that time...why don't you talk about now...it's 2 months without delays

As for your last sentence in your post, I need to add something, I say "we will exceed Air Arabia's MPL cadet benchmark" it seems that you have problems with Air Arabia too !

To sum up, guys, AAG/AAA...etc. has the wheel running now, I wish all the best for the guys who want to get their money/training back, good news to come inshallah.

P.S. Just don't keep posting the same thing again & again...because I have to post here the same thing again & again ...AAKhan & Taras B, as days pass, it becomes clearer & clearer that you guys have had a bad experience from AAG as well, I wish you all the best...keep on posting, but please, in reason

See you when I see you guys, roster Changes can't help sometimes