PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA spends millions chasing Milton Jones aviation business
Old 24th Jan 2012, 21:29
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prawns, pony pooh and politics

I heard that JMc won't extend beyond his current term. Those blokes rarely (if ever) extend - I cant think of any in the past 20 years or so; in fact, most have got the chop before their term is completed!
I heard similar about the Skull. Mind you, the Director/CEO whatever you want to call him each time is merely a fall guy anyway. As pointed out, they only last a couple of years, a bigger issue is the cockroaches that support the Director/CEO, you know, the ones that the can of Baygon misses every time, the ones that have been trough dwelling for 10, 20+ years. Sadly every time a spring clean is done these vermin escape the clean out and remain to infect yet another generation of hot shot managers who tend to come and go.
Hopefully soon when Gillard gets booted out we may end up with some aviation changes? I mean, to be honest, labor, liberals, greens they all are usless piles of steaming pony poo, just like CASA, but maybe the new government will use CASA as it's way 'to make it's stamp' on the political scene for the next 3 years ?
Will it be more regulator with a capital R or return to small r regulator?
Big R, small r, what is the difference really, you could label it 'Capital P for pony pooh' and it will still be a bureaucraticaly incompetent steaming pile of monkey crap.
Betting on the election date is tight - 1 Bad prawn will do the trick (so I hear).
Abuse of Ministerial credit cards, lying under oath and using taxpayer funds to pay for hummers is a possible latent condition that could bring the election date forward! Anyway, I am off to put $250.00 into the pokies, see ya.............

Last edited by gobbledock; 24th Jan 2012 at 21:31. Reason: Busy reading a book by J.Aleck