PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Almost died in the Gulf of Mexico yesterday..
Old 24th Jan 2012, 20:56
darrenphughes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The original (edited) opening post included the operator plus the aircraft type, call sign and N number. I removed identifying details for obvious reasons, and checked the poster's details to verify his location is where he says.

Since this isn't JH, I hoped for a reasonable and structured debate: maybe you should respond along those lines?

SP
So some random guy comes onto the forum with all that information and you don't completely delete the post??? Also, where was your little love note in the original post to show that you had at least done what little you did?

What is left to be discussed about the statement from a frightened passenger on the situation. This is a forum for professionals with informed and educated opinions and observations. This flaming post if it belongs here at all, belongs somewhere like Jetblast, or because the post maybe nothing but a bad attempt to draw out a single versus multi engine discussion, it should be dumped into the many similar topics I'm sure are lying around from a later date.

How could you possibly imagine a structured reasonable debate could come from such a loaded post?