PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heikkis' Silhouette Challenge
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2012, 12:53
SincoTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Head Skinner

Thanks for the update Jarnold and the clarification in Post #5390 ;

To avoid confusion with other players who may not have seen previous widely spaced posts, I will say that Jarnold said what follows, about the subject of skytrain's challenge, revealed on page 100 of this thread last August and which I identified.

This aircraft crashed in 1964 and killed my neighbor Jack Sepos. Family members were watching and said he was not putting the aircraft into any kind of stress. NTSB said he exceeded its stress limits and that it was pilot error. Jack gave me my first airplane ride and I can not believe he did not know the SJ-1 Limits. He was a great guy and was well liked.
To return to the chase:

'866 has awarded Noyade Control of the thread Although I doubt we'll hear from him for a while yet, as it's only the very early hours in the land of Oz. I'm back to work now and I only see Martin's light on (can you post yet mate or are you still away?), so I guess we can wait. I note that on the NZ thread, where he posted the his Sunset piccie, the Aircraft ID quiz has been Open House for over two weeks (and we get twitchy after a few hours)!! Spoilt aint we

Last edited by SincoTC; 24th Jan 2012 at 13:21. Reason: Correcting Thread Drift