PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA spends millions chasing Milton Jones aviation business
Old 24th Jan 2012, 05:28
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Putting a pin in a CASA voodoo doll !

I will start by saying that the following in no way should be interpreted as other than the jottings of an observer who has no interest in the matter other than a professional one in the outcome.
Now that is 'standard CASA deflection 101'! So you are merely a legal jotter who happens to be interested in aviation mischief ? Your trying to make the point that you are not related to CASA (you have also done this in a previous post) is laughable flyingfiend. It is also a standard attitude of a CASA employee to think he is smarter than the rest of the aviation commnity.
Flyingfiend You may comment that I am not 'as well versed in the law as you' but I can confidently say that 'you are not as versed at being grieved by a corrupt malfeasant organisation' as I have been on the receiving end of. Anyway, don't you have some high level philosophical wankery to attend to in Canberra? On your way.

The best spoon bender is the whitch doctor of casa, has a Doctorate of Philosophy in law from the Research School of Social Sciences at the Australian National University
Yes, that makes him an aviation expert doesn't it?

[Title Law and sorcery in Papua New Guinea : a reconsideration of the relationship between law and custom - Published 1996]
Now don't everybody rush out and buy a copy. However I am certain Blackhand, Clinton and Flyingfiend have a laminated autographed copy on their bookshelves! I would however happily accept a few free copies to place in the men's ****ter on the ramp, they would be used very quickly and 'robustly'. Reading that crap would be as exciting as watching the lawn grow or watching Julia Gillard act in 'The Taming Of The Shrew' !
(sorry Kharon, I know, Julia acting out Shakespeare is nauseating but then so is CASA's reg reform program)

Last edited by gobbledock; 24th Jan 2012 at 05:33. Reason: Casting a spell