PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2012, 03:13
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Stuff Taras B

I really Appreciate it (Really)

The problem is that, you are mixing stuff now, COMPASS (in a way or another) is a certified selection tool (AAA has their asses covered legally), if AAA (Sharjah) was that bankrupt, why didn't the GCAA close AAA (big Question)?

When comparing, Please get the TOTAL NUMBER of students & the TOTAL NUMBER of people screwing it up...the Majority screw it up in ground school & by LAW (GCAA), if you fail 4 times in ATPL exams...you're OUT...is it AAA's fault now, I can tell you that we have a bunch of EXPERIENCED & skilled ground instructors, who I respect & wish the best for, they made ground school fun, but there are some cadets who just DON'T CARE...

& AAKhan, why was that ?

TARAS B, I'm not going against you, but putting the blame TOTALLY on one side is not right, it is a COMBINATION. Please check the problems with the other flight schools in the Region, I guess MPL training is becoming a Headache for FTOs

I don't know whether it was AAG's, ICAO's, GCAA's or MPL's fault, but I can assure you, they are all awake now including other concerned parties...lets hope for the best, I just want all the MPLers to live happily ever after, My colleagues & I are trying to establish a Good Benchmark for the others to improve on...again I say blaming Alpha alone for the training delays & dropouts is unfair...hope I find more time next month to catch up with you guys