PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation art: PC12, Metro, 'Old Red'
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 07:25
Aye Ess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to Ppruners for your comments and compliments. You have warmed my cold,black heart.
Green Goblin. You speak of great wisdom,and I have now amended the painting to include the red arcs on the props. It does look better,thanks

Stevep64. I was amazed when I googled my name,putting 'artist' after it. So much of my world and pictures are out there in cyber world,for all to see.

Nitpicker330. I did a Cathay aircraft a few years ago. Here is a piccy of it. Unfortunately,I only had a Crudmaster Mk1 camera back then,and as I don't have the painting anymore I have had to scan the washed out photo.Please forgive the quality. It is taking off at Hong Kong.

Jaba. I have taken your advice,here is the amended PC12 complete with aileron deflection.

To the others commenting on my left vs right runway....yes,you are all correct. I will now go back to typing with one finger because two makes twice as many errors.

Tailwheel. I have sent you a PM some days ago requesting your postal address to mail you the painting. As I didn't get a reply,shall I just send it care of you parole officer again?