PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merpati Nusantara Airlines
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 03:16
Flywiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not fake

Hi guys ... I did go for the interview*
Though it was a long 2 days it was worth it .
The first day consisted of a online hr assessment . This checks you on your personality . Straight forward but don't lie you will easily get caught .

The second test is your aviation test . You need to know your FAA cpl level stuff . Piston engines , met , regulations etc

Then you have a series of psychometric tests chks you on your mathematical abilities , reasoning , logic and speed . I think there were over 10 tests . Some were quite basic but a couple were really challenging .

Then you go on to your interview round . Mine lasted for more then 40 mins . They ask you technical questions on multi engines , charts , basic aerodynamics , and a lot on your past . Again I would suggest be honest and if you don't. Know a answer just say you don't .

Finally the sim chk on the A320 . Look I understand you have a question why the a320 . All they want to see if you can do the basics . It's a very easy aircraft to fly and all they expect is control and meeting the standards . They expect you to do a takeoff , climb , turns , steep turns , holding and a approach . All the basic stuff .

Well best of luck to anybody who is going .