PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moremi Air van down
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2012, 08:11
Capt Livingstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foxcotte, I understand your disappointment at the way that this thread has, in your words, 'deteriorated'. These comments are the result of pure frustration at the apparent lack of progress in this investigation. They are asides and not a reflection of the significance of the discussion in hand or indeed meant to demean the memories of Martin and his passengers.

Flyingharry, I am not sure what you mean by; ‘speak your mind’. This would be conjecture. That is the last thing that one would wish in the case of an accident investigation. I, personally, am not holding back any relevant information.

I have operated everything from puddle-jumpers to heavy four jets on this continent over a period of more than 30 years. I have seen some cover-ups during that time. This is heading in that direction.

I would like to see a press statement from Moremi Air reporting on the progress being made in this investigation.

Last edited by Capt Livingstone; 21st Jan 2012 at 13:34. Reason: For Flyingharry's info it was purely a grammatical error. Please PM me if you want the exact word I changed!