PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilots Ponder BMI Proposal
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2012, 18:44
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Studi is only protecting his own backside by throwing every man, woman and child infront of his own position in a bid to stave off change in DLH.

You cannot stirke over the formation of a new company as was proven during the Openskies dispute.

You cannot strike on supposition that future changes will affect you terms and conditions. As was also proven during the Openskies dispute.

You can strike if a your company transfers assets to a lower cost group company which will directly affect your terms and conditions due outsourcing.

That's how it is in the UK. Perhaps not in Mighty Deutschland but we're stuck with it.

What is there to prove that Willie Walsh won't honor his agreement with the CEO of BA and go ahead with BA Express after giving explicit assurances to Keith Williams that IAG would only integrate? Do you have proof somewhere that he will? I have met Willie on several occasions and I have to admit that I certainly trust him more than an anonymous internet poster who has nothing to lose whatever the outcome. Perhaps DLH will outsource everything to Austrian Arrows? Legally there's nothing to stop them.

We've discussed this before Studi and I disagree with you. I won't be drawn into it again.