PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The no Jobs Saga
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2012, 16:27
Jugs08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm

Times have changed the world has changed you can't compare standards in the industry with today. As world population grows competition in all industries is inevitable; what happens is that to make it you must work harder and TR + P2F is a reflection of this; you cant odds it.

Moaning about it won't change it or help you get to where you want to be.

What you have to ask yourself is why are some people successful and what did they do to get where they were.

Not just disregard it with they had cash, contacts ect. Yeah maybe they did but did they work for that cash and contacts for months,years and perhaps decades. The Problem is too many people expect the job of their dreams to come knocking; for which I blame the last Labour goverment but thats a different story. I have no experience in being paid to fly but I know that commuting to London to sit in an office for 10hrs will not satify anyone that truly wants to fly. Even if it takes all my money in the next 5-6 years; I DO NOT CARE.

WHY?

There are people all over the planet doing things they love for little financial benefit; why do they do it? Because they want to; you only live once, you will never be back. So if you want to spend your one shot at life in an office earning some decent bucks wishing you were somewhere else then carry on; and look back in 20years with your material achievements but regret.

'Most people in life do not fail because they aim too high and miss; they fail because they aim to low and hit'.