PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2012, 11:32
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magicians

Jibba Jabba it sounds good to me mate! Let them bring out the magicians, play some magic tricks and use illusions to fool the masses. If the article holds any weight then yes you are correct, gold WILL likely tank and drop dramatically. Fine by me as I will simply buy even more at the lower price, but the end game is inevitable as fiat money will collapse and then the gold price will rocket through the sound barrier. All the liquidity talk is simply another way of stretching for or buying time, and in the long term that is even more concerning because the pile of debt gets larger. They are already beyond the point of no return so they figure they should just borrow more or print off more and stretch things out.
Oleo is not too far off the 'money' to 'coin a phrase'! Gold WILL do some amazing things and it is inevitable that the price is going to soar beyond what we have ever seen, it's just a matter of when and by how much, not if.
2012 - 2014 is going to be an interesting and uncomfortable ride for most.

Last edited by gobbledock; 20th Jan 2012 at 11:44.