PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2012, 04:27
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Put Your Gold Where Your Mouth Is

my oleo is extended said on 9th August:
quote:
Gold will be $2000.00 an ounce before Xmas.
Critical Reynolds,
When I said that, the price of Gold was sitting at $1740.00 per ounce. It then rose to $1899.70 on Spetember 6, 2011, a world record! It rose earlier than I had hoped for but it was a world record price and one that not many others had expected, so I didn't do to bad at all. I notice you left that bit out conveniently?
Damn close prediction in my book. Naturally people like Critcial Reynolds like to critisize when things don't pan out to the letter. But I am happy to bet that YOU didn't predict a rise to $1900.00 did you?
So, how about we make a bet? I am betting that Gold will be $2600.00 per oz by December 2012. Maybe it will come in shy of that price mark and maybe it will peak before December or just after, but I am so confident that I am still puchasing gold monthly, it is just the amount that differs. I have done that for 8 years and am quite wealthy now due to one precious metal.
What about you Critical, are you an investor? You critisize others so what is your prediction for this year? Lets pen our forecasts into the diary and see who the winner is in December?? Or do you prefer to invest in airlines or whoever the other Wall Street thieves are recomending?