PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2012, 14:57
schweizer2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am currently preparing for the Stage 2 interview in early Feb. Anyone with HELPFUL information please PM me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

First of all best of luck with your Stage 2 interview.

Secondly I think rather then ask to be spoon fed the information by a private PM you should try the obvious thing... read the huge thread you have posted in... your answer is there!

I've recently posted my Stage 1 experience, well no use to you but others have posted their experience of Stage 2 and what to expect!

I find it quite saddening to have put in all the effort to study for ALL the stages for CX and to just fail on Stage 1 to then see someone ask for the information to be handed over without even demonstrating the effort you put into your Stage 2 preparations.
I have folderS of information about CX, HK and practice papers to study.

Sorry to have posted something that you may just find quite irrelevent... but there are many users in this forum who would be more then happy to help you and give you advice... Just show them that you are putting in the effort on your side. Dont just ask "stage 2 help", explain the research you have done and ask for clarification..

Once again, best of luck and I hope you succeed.