PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilots Ponder BMI Proposal
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2012, 19:46
Flow Wedge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..and therin lies the beauty of this Rumour Network Count. You can say what you like, within the rules of course. But none of is really knows who each other are, except for the clever guys who collect the internet address data from numerous psyeudonyms to figure out the likely 'Hoods'.

I suspect you, Count, are a BA employee from a particular section, you may even be a proxy for someone else (no prizes), I don't care and you can post what you like, but, I am sure you have not been privy to the sophistications of the Board level machinations of IAG. Similarly, I suspect you have no detailed knowledge of the complexities of the negotiations between the BA/Union flight ops protaganists. Your reliance on, and interpration of historical industrial relations is the basis point for your assertions but, IMHO, you are comparing incompetent passion fruits with far more calculating minds; indeed, minds which are 'mindful' of the role of the IAG Board, to wit: make money in the harshest of economic blizzards. Therefore, again IMHO, much of what you assert is baseless, with the odd nugget, at best, flimsy.

That all said, I would defend, to the nth degree, you right to espouse your beliefs. It's what makes Pprune so compelling.