PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 18th Jan 2012, 09:57
Kernow 101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
after the TR for RYAN
Hi folks,

Anyone here that was refused a job after being successful selected at 1st stage and after the completion of the B737 TR...

cheers
From memory (its been a few years), if you don't meet the grade then yes you still get the chop, right unto the line check. The closer you get to the line check the less likely this will happen. During my base check there was a guy who was having a second go at it, he did another 7 touch & go's and still could not keep up with the a/c and so was let go.

During line training there is capacity to go upto 100 or maybe 120 sectors before you are likely to be let go. If it gets to that stage, then this is probably not the right job for you. the line trainers are VERY supportive and helpful. So I would not worry. Your initial TR LPC is as difficult as it gets, after that its all fun

Until you are on the line for a year or more and realise how truly shafted you are here................

The MOST important thing you could do, and best advice I could give, is insist on a Ryanair contract and join BALPA or IALPA.