Old 18th Jan 2012, 07:40
alonelyaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAE office in delhi:
4th floor, Avanta house
Statement House, Cannaught Place
New Delhi.

About Structure interview:
Questions regarding your personality,the way you think,your future plans i.e. where you find yourself after 10 years in the organisation,why indigo,questions regarding indigo,regarding your flying training i.e. unusual attitude and recovery from it.why you want to become pilot, about your family,what you did during your unemployment period,whether your are law biding or not and disciplined i.e. you jump red light? etc.,about your previous attempt for the pilot job,anything related to your past.....etc.
basically they want to check your positive attitude and most important your smartness and communication skills and whether you fit in indigo's work culture or not.And your learning abilities that is how fast you are in process to take your command.

TIPS:
1. Be Positive.
2. Hide your negative qualities or try to show them in more positive ways.
3. work on your communication skills if you feel you need it.
4. Be Assertive not over confident just try to show that your are learning and enjoying the whole process.
5. Most important don't be in any stress or tension(please don't show them), go with very relax attitude and don't feel it is a do or die situation for you till your cass and interview atleast although it is actually.
6. Don't prepare to much for it and remember the lies you said in this stage because they ask the same things in airline interview.

Best of luck
ala.