PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why don't schools 'screen' self sponsored cadets?
Old 11th Mar 2001, 20:58
robione

VFE,SCENARIO.On the day of your tests u get out of bed the dog bites u,u cant find your wallet,u have a disagreement with your missus about the mess u left in the bathroom,the car gives u trouble starting,u get snarled up in traffic,your late for your tests,your having a bad day and you fail them.So now you are going to walk away completely from the flying idea and stick with the day job.Just like that.If that was me ide be back till i passed mate.Take no prisoners the decision is made,and thats it.Thats my attitude and not a lot will change my decision,least of all test results on a day i knew was a lousy one.If u really feel u must put yourself through this and it dosn,t go to plan what are u going to do?live the rest of your life thinking about your dream?I dont need the results of some test to tell me i cant cut the mustard,detirmination has showed me i can,
MARTIN LUTHER KING
I have a dream.
If u really want to do it u will,regardless of test results.If the school i went to tested me for entry and i failed,ide just sit it again till i did pass its as simple as that.