PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2012, 11:22
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I on the other hand am loving this!

What a W^NKER! Either way, if he's a company boy it reeks of desperation. If he's honestly an iCadet hopeful then even better! CX attract immature brat know-it-alls like this nowadays. Karma he says??!! Well, CX the big wheel is turning and here is your karma!! Either a) this is the depths your staff will go to, or b) the style of applicant you attract. Karma!!!

It's so easy to make millions from these illustrious share portfolios after all! Who would've thought? Easy money! Who ever loses on the stock market, especially in this day and age?? It's so easy - sort of like flying an aircraft on Xbox or watching a youtube video. This guy's got his whole career nailed!

Kid, no one is bitter or complains about the job they asked for, signed for and agreed to. (In my case interviewed for and was offered). What they are angry at is that what they signed and was offered is not respected or lived up to by the other party. In fact, they search vehemently for ways to get around them. They lie, cheat and deceive. All facts published and proven. You haven't a clue, so again this is the funny thing about you. You're just an immature, clueless idiot.

In the mean time fella, best prepare for your interview. I'd like to say get stretched, lubed and bent over but methinks you're already well seasoned.