PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moremi Air van down
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2012, 08:59
Flyingharry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I have got second chances at any number of things. But sitting an exam and making a mistake is different from blurting out insults in public, making veiled threats, or offering innuendos about other individuals and then taking it back. Sorry did not know which one of the above it was - because it is not there.

When I resit an exam it is a new test, not something I have withdrawn and then changes the answers. You either know what you want to say and then edit it for readability, or you don't say it. Do not say it and then take it back. This is not a difficult concept and represents what many people measure as a form of public responsibility.

But you do what you want, and how you want. You have a command of the English Language but obviously do not understand the concept of standing behind what you say. If you know you have made an error when posting, make another post correcting it. This shows others that you have a backbone and realize that everyone makes mistakes - even you, your holiness.