PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The no Jobs Saga
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2012, 04:50
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are more pilots wannabes than jobs available.

Any new pilot in the market is bad news for everybody, the ones already looking for jobs, and the new one looking for jobs.

Of course there are some job available, and some of you will get them, it doesn't change the fact that too many pilots are trained, too many pilots already pay cash commercial airlines in order to work and fly with paying passenger on board, and too many new CPL will never find a pilot job in their life.
We will always find many succesful stories, because they exist and will continue to exist, but they are more and more the exception, like if it was normal for somebody to learn a job and have the choice between pay to work or nothing, having a job being the exception!

Today any new CPL is bad news for the hiring market because they are not needed. This is a fact. Now everybody is free, and individually this is true that everything is possible...

Reality is that today, discussion is not where can I find a job? But the discussion look more like, if I find one, is that ok to pay for it?
http://www.pprune.org/interviews-job...2f-misery.html

Something that wouldn't be even something we could imagine few years ago!

If today some people feel it is normal to pay to work, it gives a clue on how much the new pilot wannabes are needed and welcomed by our industry...
It looks like the mother is eating its own kids to me...