PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Pilots: Is Anybody Interested in Being One? (AVWEB)
Old 16th Jan 2012, 01:48
Sassy91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you all think you are so smart then go and become doctors, lawyers, IT professionals! I mean who do you think you are!?!?! WE HAVE A F****** LICENCE!! It's not hard to self study ATPLs etc. then sit in the plane for 200 hours! Sure the average pilot is more intelligent than the usual folk but please don't get ahead of yourself!

Doctors will never have to worry about being unemployed
Go and become a doctor then! I mean its so easy to sit around uni for 6 years then come out and get a job as a surgeon! Right? Or go and become a lawyer. Compete against hundreds, if not thousands, of other students just to get into the second year and when you graduate go push papers for years but hey you are a lawyer!!! Even better go get a commerce or a business degree! That way when you graduate you can join THOUSANDS of other poor bastards working in cafes and shopping centers who can't find jobs but HEY, YOU HAVE A BUSINESS DEGREE!
You all seem to be doing so well for yourself! Everyone comes here saying how much they earn in IT. I think people who fly for living literally don't give a ****, because I know that it beats sitting in front of the computer all day writing C++ for a living!