PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet B737 N647SR in Tel Aviv
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2012, 16:03
Waste Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Suggestions?

If you have any suggestions, ENFP or others, I would be happy to learn where you think this information might do some good. It seems to me that GCAA is well-proven to have no interest in holding Prestige Jet to the regulations. There is a long history and many specific examples of such, much of which appears in the long-running http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/45...d-threads.html thread which, as of this writing, has 419 posts and nearly 70,000 views. Besides the usual back-and-forth, there are some credible posts with very specific details of issues and GCAA reaction - or lack thereof - regarding such issues.

Please feel free to disseminate this information wherever you feel it appropriate, as a more effective alternative to discussing where to send it, here on PPRuNe. If you do, I would suggest providing some of the history, so that this non-AOC commercial B737 operation can be seen in proper context: the latest effort to operate outside regulatory oversight by an organization with a history of disrespect of safety, labour, financial, political and other norms.