PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 15th Jan 2012, 12:40
RK303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We use to say that guys who failed their interview= 2 week quick notification. Those who succeed= around 3 to 6 week notification.

I suspect that there is a third category (which is for me the worst one ever) of people who are totally out of this range without any information of success or failure after their interview.

I do perfectly understand that due to the huge backlog at QR, people may have to wait much more longer to have their fleet allocation and date of joining or some FO and DEC do receive everything quickly due to the high priority.

But I do not understand at all why there is a bunch of guys who don’t even receive a feedback regarding their interview results when the rate of interviews are perfectly maintain and well organize. I would be also surprise if the backlog have an impact on giving a simple answer to people who already attempt their interview…
It’s just a matter for people to know clearly if they’re in or out of the game, and I believe it save time and energy for everyone.
Personaly I will never call the HR department every week to get a feedback being sure that in such airline company, people perfectly know what they are doing.

So the question is, is there anyone who knows or can explain why/if this third category does exist? (I’m sure somebody here knows and perhaps may deliver few guys from this terrible situation)

For information, official time to receive an answer was clearly state during the interview=>3 to 4 weeks. (Me entering in week 6 and suppose to consider this as a fail )