PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilots Ponder BMI Proposal
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2012, 10:54
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IF BA express were to be introduced then the scope clauses would kick in. Any expansion of BMI (BA express) beyond the existing 27 ish aircraft could be easily blocked, any transfer of slots / aircraft towards BMI would i am sure be vigourously fought. In a word BA express would fail. Dont cave in to this obvious sabre rattling.
Yes, of course its that simple, thats why we are in this position. Get your head out of european legal books and come and join the real world in the UK. Employment law is different, the legal system is different. Life isn't that simple.
There's no point in explaining it if you can't be bothered to read the previous pages, but suffice to say all the answers as to why what you said is 100% incorrect are contained somewhere in this thread.
I really don't know why I bother to contribute or read anything on this gutter site as 99% of people don't have a scooby doo what they are talking about, and have no interest in teh issues they are debating either. Signing off now for the sake of my blood pressure. I shal continue to debate this subject with my colleagues who A) are more aware of all the issues involved and B) have a stake in the game.
Its easy to be argumentative when its someone elses stake you are playing with.