PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boring !!!!
Thread: Boring !!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2002, 05:58
The Grooover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeez, this post must have been good, I even re-registered to add my tuppence worth, and in an unprededented move put the Sun crossword down, well I was stuck halfway through anyway. (3 down, a jolly chap...... starts with G ends in Y................... I'll be bug***ed if I know !)

Business Air - Best time of my life, young free single, without a care in the world, with a skip in my step reminisant of a young Terry Scott, setting out on a career spent in pre-fabricated buildings with porticabins stacked up outside.

British Midland Commuter (Wasnt that the same company ?)

British Midland Regional - Hey gotta pad it out a bit !!

Suckling Airways - Hey nothing but good mamories (get it ?) but those benches outside did nothing for my arthrites !

ScotAirways (this is getting silly !!)

Eastern Airways - Oh yeah I did, Did I ? - Hey I didn't know how I got there, it was all a bit blurred after I fell off the ferry..........

Gama -

And finally........Railtrack (Eh? shurely shome mishtake)
Yes Railtrack, the moneys good, and hey Joe Publico never really seems that bothered if a train runs late or there are leaves on the line, or much else for that matter it wasn't that much of a wrench to give up on Aviation, I never really did enjoy the nights (what the f**k am I doing here then...........what they have internet in cells now ???......pass the soap Jeffery, there's a good chap) , but I suppose that for one day only, it would be nice if the 08:30 Leeds to London KingsX had a SIP of 08:45 and you had 4 phones ringing at the same time, and some f******g biscuit chucker is offering you some serious favours to get her out of doing a Guernsey night stop on a Saturday, and the boss is slagging you off for not waking him up during the night when he threatened to sack you for doing the very same thing the week before.........................Oh well back to the crossword, it wasnt really all a dream....................was it ??

Prisoner 459621x (on day release......obviously !)

Last edited by The Grooover; 23rd Nov 2002 at 06:16.