PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 14th Jan 2012, 05:24
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have recommended 3 controllers for accelerated advancement - all were approved. All had performed work above that of those around them. They hadn't asked for or been offered advancement if they did the work. Funny how working a little bit better and being recognised for doing so is called arse-licking.
Weeeeell Topdrop, great stuff And I have personal information of controllers who were promised one increment, not accelerated, and were gibbed in the process to have the 'promising' manager deny ever agreeing to the one increment let alone accelerated. Depends where you work and who your friends are I guess??

That there is not a standard process for these issues is a problem in itself is it not?

Then again if new controllers weren't sold out by their compadres in the first place with the 73 increments required now there wouldn't be a problem would there, yet again, that's a whole nother story isn't it?

If the Jouneymen to FPC process had stayed in place a controller gaining more ratings would be appropriately remunerated and there wouldn't be a problem would there??

Yep, the subjective 'working a little better' works well doesn't it?