PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rumours Air Asia X axeing LGW, ORY, BOM DEL ?
Old 13th Jan 2012, 20:32
scandicstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Asial is very focus on its network..say TF

Well said and done this TF thingy is always in focus of where the market is. One day in Europe, next day in Down under and next day North Asia. He will just grab and exchange whatever he likes from MAS.
Remember those days when the older brother will always try to exchange his worn off toys with his younger brother when the parents bought new toys for the younger one.
When one do not have the shame and guilty conscious within.........I feel the tapeworm in the stomach is more honorable...at least it will stay there for good.

When things are done unethically,illogically, immorally, inhumanely god punishments will follow soon.

When they have 175 A320s ordered, 300+ on order , things will definitely will be out of control. Just like a guy spending on his credit cards and paying minimum amount every months and the cycle goes on and on. It will come a day when he cant honour even the minimum paymen. tCollapse will follow. The world s economy is slowly going into a spin with US still not recovered, Euro zones and Japan recessing. Australia has been enjoying its dollars for an extra too long..just too long. It will just take something unthinkable to happen and the world is not prepared.
In my 2 rupee opinion, I ll give AAX 2 years before they AXE Sydney for good.