PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2012, 08:16
alpha_victor_romeo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Questions from indigo exam on 11 jan

Here is goes
there were 5 questions on turning errors of the compass. like turning towards north in NH when do you roll out.... easy stuff
then questions on ssr codes and
Radio Aids
Know the ranges of frequency
HF,VHF,UHF,SHF etc radio failure procedure...and slant range of DME...VHF range.... Radio altemeter... range and purpose(very basic nothing in depth)
Met
ISA Lapse rate....(also study fog and clowds....didnt come this time but they seem to ask it a lot)
Regs
VMC in Class ABCDEFG airspace....SSR codes....
NAV
Basic CP and PNR.... speed reduction if you wanna cross a particular point 5 mins late....eg A/c speed 480kt at how much speed should be reduced to cross the VOR 750nm far... TAS GS WINDS Given.....
Theory Of Flight
Action of fwd CG... position of CP with incereasing speed.... Affect of CG on Longitudinal Stability.... When nose gear goes aft in retraction what happens to CG....
HUMAN PERFORMANCE - Most IMPORTANT SUBJECT...
STUDY EVERYTHING COVERED IN OXFORD... DONT LEAVE ANYTHING
Inner ear outer ear...hypoxia,hyperventilation internal/external respiration..... automatic Complainance.... Psycosamatic ...physiological side effects.... Stress... DECISION MAKING... Decompression Sickness.... Time of useful conscienceness...etc... Basically Everything the WHOLE BOOK....I guarantee you will pass...

(Sorry I got drunk after exam so Cant recollect questions and options.... but i am sure i have covered most of imp stuffs..)

ALL THE BEST GUYS

AVR