PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rude Cabin Crew
Thread: Rude Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2002, 21:08
Chopper-Pilot-AU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fly Blue - Tight Slot

A typo on my part with regard to flybabe, should have been flyblue.........

Sarcsasm is the lowest form of wit !!

i have voiced my oppinion and dont believe there is much more to say, I have also had some wonderful flights and also on B/A and QF.

But have most of the time the crew appear to have the attitude of i cant wait to get off this aircraft and when performing the meal service behave like they are serving meals at the zoo..................

As for me writing a letter of complaint to Airlines when i receice poor service! what would you have me do! ?

Like i said before you are a customer service based industry, i guess you dont agree, and there lies the problem......................

if you are willing to except poor service, bad manners, and generally rude crew thats up to you, but for the rest of us there is some form of redress..................................................... ...........
funny if airlines didnt think that service was important i wonder why they have a customer service and complaints dept??
also with out customers making complaints when this happens how is the airline able to single out the bad apples? and importantly fix the problem by way of more training etc...........oh i guess they must be mind readers like the rest of us,,,,we all have bad days, i also work in a customer service enviroment even though i am the capt i always remember that the customer is paying.....
I have not at anytime said ALL F/A'S are a problem! seems to me that you TIGHTSLOT have the attitude problem....