PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 12th Jan 2012, 01:52
Arnold E

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree entirely with Jim Shoos on this issue. I don't care what the likes of Ad-astra or Porch Monkey have to say, the place is rotten. And no, not all of us are simply disgruntled staff who did not make it to the top of ladder because we didn't deserve it. Some of us got backstabbed, shafted and screwed for no better reason than not being related to the right manager or not accepting an invitation to go to a managers house for a BBQ and wiener kissing exercise.
I wasted almost 10 long years working for this place full of overpaid imbeciles and brown nosing ninnies. Regrets?? Shi#loads!

Those of you who want to come to work, never progress and never wish to change a second of your career then this is the place to be. But those of you who wish to succeed based upon your own merits, skills or passion to climb a career path without giving managements ass a tongue boroscope in the process are in for a rude shock. One day you will get pineappled when it suits them, you can bet your career on it.

As for 'airing dirty laundry or grievances' on this forum, ha, I don't give a flying you know what. I did 10 years, I tried every avenue to no avail, so
em, why should I remain silent, I received no loyalty or dignity and neither shall they.
Yeah, but apart from that, is everything else alright?