PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Asia Advanced Cadet Program
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2012, 01:09
PNY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Macarto,

You seem not to know who you are communicating with here do you... and I am about to leave this tread again and not help out if you don't cool it.

Understand that the CAAS does not grant a MCPL unless the air carrier plans for the individual to go through various stages with that carrier and someday become a Pilot-in-Command.

All those within the Beta trial are now Tiger Airways Junior First Officers earning a pay check...

True that pay check is about 30% less than the Senior First Officer but not too many of you out there making S$90K per annum and enjoying what you do...

Also, they have to keep current their CAAS PPL by flying 9V group A airplanes at least 5 hours a year and the MCPL is designed so that over the years they will gain the traditional licenses.

True there is always the possibility of another recession, bankruptcy or 9/11 terrorist attacks or something that can thow the airline or industry out of whack again. Barring all this, the airline makes a substantial investment in the individual too, it is not the individual alone that forks out the bucks, both parties benefit, and these MCPL graduates will have a nice job for a real long time.

Also, my personal preferance, within my expereince, JetStar Asia is favoured over Tiger Airways anyday.

Now if you wish to blow your cool again with me, then may I ask what do you do???? I am only trying to help you son... good day!