PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One World Alliance - Myth?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2002, 13:11
bealine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your support, Globaliser - your money flowing through our tills is mightily appreciated even if it doesn't always appear so!

As a humble check-in agent, I was under the impression that the "One-World Ruby" tier was equivalent to our BA Executive Club "Blue" card which does not have Business Class priveliges. Now, I'm not one, as you know, to belittle our customers by giving them the big "e" when there's no queue. However, during the peak of summer when Gatwick was just a big mess, I may have been guilty of it.

Would you happen to know of a web address where I can update myself (and my LGW colleagues) with the One-World member benefits???

(As you can guess, our management are doing an outstanding job at keeping us well-informed!!!)

rsosman - Sorry - Flippancy always was my weakness - I somehow can't resist it!

You're right though, from what we've heard, Son of Amadeus will indeed be a very powerful tool for the airlines and the customers alike!

The link to checkmytrip could be very useful - we'll have to be careful what we write into people's bookings now - eh?