PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rude Cabin Crew
Thread: Rude Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2002, 10:05
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough already...

This thread gets more depressing by the moment.

Some FA's are good, some are not: Most are in the middle. Some would benefit from more training. Some (even the good ones) have bad days when they make mistakes or say things that they should not. This is hardly revolutionary stuff. I'm sure that almost anybody who flies regularly can come up with a true story about how some FA failed to come up to the standard required.

What is surprising is the level of vitriol directed at FA's in general on this thread. There is an underlying contempt from some contributors which is not attractive to read.

If I, as an FA, were to post a similar thread about pilots in a pilots forum, the flames might well reach firestorm levels.

Isn't it time that this thread was allowed to die a natural death?

Chopper-Pilot-AU
I find that taking the cabin crews name and details and forwarding a strong letter of complaint to the Airline works wonders
How do you know ? It is very rare for a customer relations department in any industry to contact a customer with details of specific disciplinary action taken against an individual as a result of a complaint. Your post makes it sound as if you are a regular writer of these letters. Could you share with us all how many FA's have been disciplined, suspended, demoted or dismissed as a result of your comments. What action taken against an errant FA would satisfy your requirements for justice?