PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair & Storm McGinley
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2012, 20:18
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can always try, but in my time there, the basing policy was totally random (I was lucky, but knew many who were not). If you read the Ryanair threads on here it seems to be nothing changed. Don't anyhow think they will be short of volunteers for Paphos might be a different story if you wanted Kaunas, although I have grown to like the Baltic lands myself
AFAIK there have been practically no DEC's for 18mths/2 years, so the only option is this Dodgy Storm deal, which everyone seems to be having no reply from the agency about. I suspect Ryanair were just testing the water "just in case" & there was very little real intent behind this anyhow. They abhor giving money to anyone (Brookfield is very much an "in-house" transfer of funds, is it not Declan ? ) can't imagine why they would want to get an agency involved, they have all the "flexibility" they require, & more ,with the Brookies (as they always said, don't need/want them = don't roster them. . job done ) no need to allow a.n.other agency to take a slice they could filch for themselves.