PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Jan 2012, 14:49
av8tordude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by speedhold

Hi all ,
Can anyone tell me if the interview is a one day process or a few days .. for the direct F/O entry .
thanks
Its a one day process, but considering your location is in the USA, you will need to block 4-5 days off for travel and the interview. Typically QR will bring you out 1.5 days before your interview so you can adjust for jet-lag. You will depart the day after the interview.

Originally Posted by flatliner

Hi guys what's this I hear about company accommodation now not been offered to new joiners ?
You probably did not receive factual information. Currently have friends in training now (FO's) and they all have 3-bedroom apartments. FTSO/SO receive shared accomadations.

Originally Posted by StephanK

Hi there guys. New to the forum, as u see
Is anyone here is off to Doha for the February's interview ?
Where else could i find tech questions to study for the technical quiz except ace the technical pilot in.. and bristol atpl bank ?

Regards !
Did you even attempt to read the last 2 pages. On page 197 is a detail review of someone interview experience who recently just attended. I also will echo what maddog said and add, if you don't want to read all 200 pages, at a minimum, read the last 3-6 months worth of post. That will probably answer most if not all your questions.