PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2012, 13:00
Morry1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, I've visited this site a few times but this is my first time posting. Just thought that I would let you know that I too am awaiting a Stage 3 interview.

I originally applied back in December 2010 thinking that I would be near finishing the application process for my gratuadion, had stage 1 test in April and stage 2 test in July. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Sivx, I was told stage 3 would be in September, I emailed them at the start of October and they said January but their website was updated in December to say that this would now be February, very frustrating.

I have since graduated in the summer, and got a part time job at the minute which is enough to keep me going but I would love a career, so I'm asking myself do I wait for NATS or do I start applying for Graduate schemes.

For all those looking to apply I have to agree with MTS1 that there seems to be quite a backlog of applications that NATS have to deal with and it could therefore be quite sometime before they reopen the application process to new candidates. Like Phil I will let you all know if I hear any more about my Stage 3 date, hopefully the re-opening of the application process will soon follow.

And Phil best of luck with you Stage 3 interview whenever it finally does come.