PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2012, 03:06
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extra layer of pony pooh!

Yes, sadly I did read through the bureaucratically laced pages of pony pooh (thanks Kharon for letting me borrow your robust lingo).
As with the 'white paper' ( more like 'brown paper') the responses from government were as expected - non commital, non accountable and basic ****e nicely worded by the overpaid lawyers trained skillfully in the art of deflection. Naturally the government 'notes' the recomendations. Gutless turds. How about saying 'accepts'? Go on I dare you !!

Some comments as follows (please note that I have changed the word 'recomendation' to 'defecation' as this more aptly suits this entire farcical waste of money:

Defecation 1: The response means none of the LCC operations in Australia are breaking any regulatory law. The modern airline CEO in his quest for the ultimate cheap recruit and massive bonus is allowed to continue flying his airline along the current flight path to a smoking hole. Tick Tock.

Defecation 2: A nice example of a response containing nil tangible commitment. We will be waiting another 23 years.

Defecation 3: Expected release in 2012?? Ha! Another 23 years will roll on by.

Defecation 4,6 and 7: Are these drafts released and able to be viewed, as per the proposed date of November 2011?

Defecation 10: Another superlative deflection of accountability. We shall be waiting another 23 years! They made sure they did not 'note' this recomendation didnt they? I mean wow, the Minister gets all these updates on the regulatory reform program through so many super avenue's. BULLS#IT!

Defecation 11: Ha! More funding alright. Being spent naturally on executive payrises, bonuses and even some on the steaming brown reg reform program !! Absolutley hilarious.

Defecation 12: Are you serious, more funding for competitive salaries? These trough dwellers are well and truly overpaid by the modern aviation standard. I know Q400 drivers on 60k so why dont we put the equivalent FOI's on 60k then ? Sorry, what does Tiger and the bulk of JQ pay management again? (not CEO level) OK, all executive CASA management to be paired with those salaries. DONE!!

Defecation 14: Another brilliant deflection. Put that one to bed boys, finished, to go no further.

Defecation 19: Ha! Just Culture. Yes, do as I say not do as I do! How about the regulator treat indsutry with just culture? What a crock of pony pooh, the concept of just culture being apllied by a bullyboy organisation to busy measuring the size of each others tockleys.

Defecation 20: More spin, more deflection, another 23 years awaiting an outcome.

Below sums up what the governemnt and its leeches have delivered